playlist help

I've made several playlists and songs from all the playlists play not just the playlist I'm trying to listen to. Is there a way to make it so I listen to ONLY the playlist I want -not everything?

Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃 

Comments
Alfredo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @kdesmond721, thanks for reaching out to us!

Could you send us your device's make and model, OS, and Spotify version? Also, does the same happen if you use Spotify with a different device?

Keep us posted.

kdesmond721
I have an iPhone 6S. This is the only device I have it on.
JuanSebastian

Thanks for the info. 

By any chance, do you have all your playlists stored in a folder? Let's try doing a full reinstall of the app to see if this helps.

Keep us posted. 

kdesmond721
They are not in a folder. Just started and upgraded to premium but put them just in a playlist.
Alfredo

Thanks for getting back to us!

Let's try reinstalling Spotify as suggested before trying again. If that doesn't do the trick, try restarting your phone by holding the Home + Lock buttons for 10 seconds.

Let us know how it goes.

kdesmond721
So I need to delete the app. Will I not loose everything I’ve chosen?
JuanSebastian

Don't worry!

If you reinstall the app, you'll only lose any downloaded music you might have. All the music stored in Your Library (playlists, songs, and albums) will remain intact.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

JuanSebastian
Status changed to: Closed
Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃