Announcements

private session / artists / published in my Recently Played Artists

I found out today, while in Private Session, listening activity is still published to Recently Played Artists...which completely defeats the purpose of even having a Private Session mode to begin with. As long as this is true, it's a completely useless feature. How can I change that?

Hey @klaudia01!.

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a great day!

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @klaudia01, welcome to the Community!

What device, operating system, and Spotify version are you using? Also, how long has this been happening for? Does it happen across multiple devices?

We'll see what we can suggest.

klaudia01
Hi SergioDavid,

where can I check wich version I have? Is this the number: 1.0.67582.g19436fa3?

I'm in Germany and I found it out via the desktop app, but it's also published in the mobile app, so I guess it's across multiple devices. I found out a few weeks ago.

I hope that'll help.

Best

Klaudia
klaudia01

Hi SergioDavid,

where can I check wich version I have? Is this the number: 1.0.67582.g19436fa3? 

I'm in Germany and I found it out via the desktop app, but it's also published in the mobile app, so I guess it's across multiple devices. I found out a few weeks ago.

I hope that'll help.

Best

Klaudia

William_13

Thanks for the info!

Just to clarify, your activity is still published regardless of the device you're using with private session? Also, does it happen on 3G/4G and Wi-Fi.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Julian
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @klaudia01!.

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a great day!