"Activate" option missing for Premium for Students + Hulu bundle

Hey folks,

We've received reports that, after successful signup to the Premium for Students Intro offer, users cannot find the "Activate" button under Hulu on the Your Services menu (spotify.com/account/your-services).

If you're experiencing this issue, could you first try the following:

• open in another browser or incognito window
  • restart your network, or try another network?

If that doesn't work, make sure to click + VOTE in the thread.

We'll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

Hey there folks,

Thanks for your patience so far.

We've done our magic backstage and this should be now fixed.

If you're still having troubles, please make sure to give it another try after clearing your browser's cache and cookies memory. If that doesn't do the trick, don't hesitate to give us a shout by posting in the related Help Board. We'll be happy to lend a hand :)

Have a lovely day!

Comments
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

We're currently looking into this issue.

Make sure to follow the instructions above.

We'll let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Thanks!

Hey there @dirtmobile@F-lee and @tyshnizta08,

Thanks for letting us know you're having troubles seeing the button to activate Hulu.

It'd be helpful if you could give it another try after clearing your browser's cache and cookies memory and let us know if the issue still persists.

Keep us posted :)

Status changed to: Fixed

Hey there folks,

Thanks for your patience so far.

We've done our magic backstage and this should be now fixed.

If you're still having troubles, please make sure to give it another try after clearing your browser's cache and cookies memory. If that doesn't do the trick, don't hesitate to give us a shout by posting in the related Help Board. We'll be happy to lend a hand :)

Have a lovely day!

mcarnes323

I am having this problem currently -- i dont beleive the issue has been resolved. When I try the link  above spotify.com/account/your-services it redirects me to https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/ and there is nowhere on this page with any information about activating a hulu account. same thing happened both on iphone and computer versions, with incognito tab, different browsers, etc. im frustrated.

SOS just a gal trying to watch handmaids tale over here.