Announcements

"Jump Back In"

The "Jump Back In" section of the Spotify main page has not updated for the past three months. It shows the same albums every time (albums I haven't listened to in a while). It just seemed to stop updating no matter how many new albums I listen to.

Hi!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, let us know.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
MonicaM_Bogota
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi, @cjskillin!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Could you let us know if this started happening after a specific update or event? Also, if you listen to your tracks using the Private Session mode, we'd suggest deactivating it. This should teach the app about your music tastes a lot better to improve our recommendations. 

Keep us posted. 

cjskillin

Hi, I don't know if it happened after a specific update or event. It's been happening since May of this year, though. I do not use Private Session so I don't think that's it. 

FabianS_Bogota

Thanks for the info @cjskillin!

Can you try logging out and back in? Let us know if it does the trick. Also, are you experiencing the same across different devices? 

If possible, send us a screenshot if nothing of the mentioned before worked. 

Take care!

cjskillin

I've tried logging out and back in. I've even deleted the app on my phone and redownloaded it. Nothing seemed to work. It used to happen on my laptop Spotify as well, but the Jump Back in Section doesn't show up on the desktop app anymore. I've added a link to my screen shot. As you can see I've been listening to classical music a lot lately but the Jump Back In section doesn't update at all. 

http://imgur.com/7DDRUpE 

FabianS_Bogota

Thanks for clearing that up @cjskillin

For now the Jump Back In section is only available on the mobile version of the app. We'll make sure to pass your feedback to the right team and let them know is something you'd like to see on the desktop version. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Take care!

Aimee_T
Status changed to: Closed

Hi!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, let us know.

Have a nice day 🙂

Env: prod