Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

"More songs loading" doesn't work through Chromecast

Hello,

I listen to many radios (which I generally start from songs, artists or playlists) on Spotify, and sometimes listen to them through Chromecast. One of the features of radios is that more songs are loaded when playlist reaches the end. While that perfectly works on mobile/desktop, the "more songs loading" feature doesn't work when listening to a radio through Chromecast.

It seems that the stream through Chromecast doesn't know that more songs have to be loaded when reaching the end. Even if I skip to the end manually on mobile or desktop, it still doesn't load more songs.

Hey @eatox,

It seems we didn't receive a reply. We're setting this as "Closed" in the meantime. 

Feel free to give us a shout if the issue persists.
Comments
Alejandro_C
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @eatox, welcome to the Community!

Just to make sure, are you casting from a mobile device to your TV screen, or is the Spotify app installed on your Chromecast device? If so, can you tell us what version of the app you're currently using?

We'll see what we can suggest. 

EstefanyA_Bog

Hey there @eatox!

How are you getting on? Do you still need our help? If so, can you send over the info that @Alejandro_C requested on the previous post?

We'll close this thread up in around 48 hours. Don't worry though, if you need us to lend a hand we'll be right here.

Feel free to give us a shout at any time.

Thanks, and have a nice day 🙂

MaryC1
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @eatox,

It seems we didn't receive a reply. We're setting this as "Closed" in the meantime. 

Feel free to give us a shout if the issue persists.