"New albums recommended for you" in the discover menu is missing. Please return!

"New albums recommended for you" in the discover menu is missing. 

I saw this remark from someone else but that thread was closed because she did not reply.

I would like this option back please, I loved it!

Got it @Leukmannetje.

This feature is dependent on relevant listening history. If some of your favorite artists release any new music, you may be able to see this feature. If you want, you can also check all the new releases on your Release Radar playlist every Friday for more new music 🙂

If you need us again, feel free to get back to us.

Have a great day 🙂 

0 Likes
Comments
AndyJoel
Spotify Legend

Hi @Leukmannetje

Welcome to the Community! 

This is kind of odd! Can you give us more info about what's happening exactly? Also, can you send us a screenshot of what you see under the Discover tab.

We'll keep an eye out for your next message. 

AndyJoel
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Need more info

Leukmannetje
Regular
Hello AndyJoel,

Here is the screenshot.
Discover = “Ontdekken”
Recommended for you = “Aanbevolen voor jouw”
*New releases for you (Missing)*

It is like this since a week or two. I’m running version 1.0.60.492.gbb40dab8
Now I installed 1.0.62.508.g2c497f24 but the “New releases for you” option is still missing.

Kind regards,
René
AndyJoel
Spotify Legend
Thanks for that information.  

In this case, can you try reinstalling the app on your computer? Here's how to do it. 

Let us know how it goes.
Leukmannetje
Regular

Dear AndyJoel,

Also after reinstalling Spotify, the "New releases for you" menu is invisible...

Kind regards,

René 

JuanSebastian
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Got it @Leukmannetje.

This feature is dependent on relevant listening history. If some of your favorite artists release any new music, you may be able to see this feature. If you want, you can also check all the new releases on your Release Radar playlist every Friday for more new music 🙂

If you need us again, feel free to get back to us.

Have a great day 🙂 

Leukmannetje
Regular

Dear JuanSebastian,

But that does not explain why this feature is invisible for me since a few weeks time. And in the release radar I see new albums of my favorite artists. But I would like the "New releases for you" back in my menu. Isn't that possible?

Kind regards,

René

Leukmannetje
Regular

Goodmorning,

Can anyone help me with this issue? Reinstalling didn't work, and also the last reply (that the feature is visible when my favorite artists release new albums) is not helpful, since I see new albums appear in the release radar.

Thankful in advance!

Kind regards,

René

Leukmannetje
Regular

Amazing! First last week the new releases for me were visible again. And now from today this section is gone again! Is Spotify annoying its customers on purpose? What is going on?

Related Issues