"Your addresses didn't match" - issues with users accepting invites to Duo/Family plans

Hi I need help 

my boyfriend got duo premium and I can’t join it 

we have the exact same address on Spotify I’ve checked 10 times, we have the same country of payment and when I put the address the message says that we are not at the same address... I’m getting really mad at this stuff 

please help 😞

[Star Edit - Removed Personal Information contained within screenshots]

7BD16DA7-A7F0-446C-A519-9D765CA39E36.png

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here. We can then take a closer look into things for you.

For more info about what the different Ongoing Issues statuses mean, check this Spotify Answer.

Thanks!

Comments
Nikita1987

I am having the same issue. My wife's account will not join Duo Premium. Need help with this asap!

Joel-M

Hey @Csillagok, and @Nikita1987,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. So I have done some research about joining Premium Duo. I Have provided a link for you to click on, please click here. Sadly I couldn't find anyone else with the same problem as you two. So just jump right into it and don't hesitate to let me know if there is something else you need. Meanwhile, I will continue my research on this issue and I hope to get it out soon. Thanks for waiting. 

Have a great day.

tonymulhaire

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I am trying to upgrade my free account to Family Premium. The upgrade process will not give option to enter address manually. When I click confirm button (only option available) the format of the address is changed slightly by the autofill and is therefore incompatible. Any help much appreciated. Tony

Billy-J

Hey @tonymulhaire, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

If you have already submitted the address and confirmed the subscription, are you able to change the address by logging into your Duo page here? You can do this using a different browser or private window.

Existing members may be asked to confirm the new address to continue using the plan.

Keep me posted. You can also attach a screenshot of what you’re seeing when you try to manually update your address. Make sure to hide sensitive information when posting to the Community!

Billy-J

Hey @user-removed,

If you’re using any VPN to do this, make sure turn it off and try again.

Also, I’ve forwarded the issue to the Mod team and they are currently working on it.

noyduany

Hey,

My family just created the Spotify premium.

So I've got the link, but after setting the exact same address I get an error says:

See the photo.

Why is this happening?

Thanks!

IMG-20200824-WA0015.jpg

OneByBoo

Hi there @noyduany,

thanks for reaching out !

Could you please let me know if you currently live in the same country and address ?

What's you current subscription type in use ?

Thanks 🙂

Mihail
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your reports on this issue. We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you're experiencing this, we'd first recommend going through the following steps:

• Make sure that both your and the managers accounts are set to the same country.
  • Try accepting the invite with an incognito browser.
  • Try with another device, if that's an option
  • Try using a different network.

If the steps above don't fix things, let us know by adding your +VOTE. We'll keep you updated on any developments here, so make sure to also subscribe to this thread.

Thaliacarbone

Porfavor ayudenme con mi problema. Me enviaron un invitacion para el premiun ya esta pagado. Pero cuando pongo la direccion automaticamente sale otra opcion que no es mi direccion. Arreglen mi problema cuanto antes.  Desde la mañana estoy pidiendo que alguien solucione el problema.

Thaliacarbone

Mi correo es @