Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

skipping and pausing music

Every time I listen to spotify on my iphone it will pause and skip songs that i want to listen to. I've tried deleting the app and redownloading it and I'm still having the problem. I've tried restoring my phone and restoring my phone from my back up and I'm still having the problem. There was an update that and after i did the update thats when the skipping and pausing started. If it keeps doing this, I'm going to have to stop using spotify. 

Hey @robinationdomin!

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we're closing this thread for now.

If you're still having trouble, don't hestiate to give us a shout. We're always here to help 🙂

Comments
Alfredo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @robinationdomin, Welcome to the community!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We'll do our best to help you out with this issue.

What iOS and Spotify version are you using? Is this happening regardless of your audio output (e.g. headphones or phone speakers)? Also, is your phone locked when it starts skipping/pausing?

In the meantime, try testing your account using a different device and using a different account on your iPhone.

Let us know what you find.

SergioDavid
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @robinationdomin!

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we're closing this thread for now.

If you're still having trouble, don't hestiate to give us a shout. We're always here to help 🙂