the music exploder page only shows new music or music of the day

dear spotefi comunity

today I wanted to add more music to my music players but the problem is, when I click on the page explorer, I only see music of the day or new music, 

is it a glitch, can you people fix it, its the second time it happend this year on this acound. Can someone here help me fast.

Have a good day

Sophia

monday new.png
monday feeling.png

Good to know it's fixed @verbree12.

If it happens again, try restarting the app. If in any case a restart doesn't work in the future, follow these steps. If the issue persists after that, don't hesitate to let us know.

We're always here to help!

0 Likes
Comments
verbree12
Casual Listener

Dear Spotefi

yesterday the music discovery page acted up, after I posted a forum post the discovery page worked again.

But right now the same isue happens again, I can only see new music or music of the evening.

Why does this happen? Is it a glitch or something else, its the third time this is happening this year.

Can you please help me out.

Have a nice evening

Greetings Sophia.

evening music.png
monday new.png
SergioDavid
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @verbree12, welcome to the Community!

How long has this been happening for? Also, what device, operating system, and Spotify version are you using? Does this happen on other devices?

We'll see what we can suggest once we have this info.

verbree12
Casual Listener

I use my laptop and my mobile device, this has been happening 4 times this year, once last month, 3 times this week. after I posted this post it was back to normsl but right now after I looked for some artist I want to  look at discovery but the same problem ocured again

SergioDavid
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Thanks for the info @verbree12.

Just to be sure, it's happening on both devices? If so, try logging out and back into both devices. You can also try restarting the app to see if it makes a difference.

Also, we'll need to know the exact make and model, operating systems, and Spotify versions you're running on both devices.

Let us know how it goes.

verbree12
Casual Listener

I use a samsung mobile device and the discovery page is working fine there, and I use windows 10, the page is working there fine now after I restarted my laptop. I don't know what version I have, but my spotefi updates on a regular basis. 

SergioDavid
Roadie
Status changed to: Fixed

Good to know it's fixed @verbree12.

If it happens again, try restarting the app. If in any case a restart doesn't work in the future, follow these steps. If the issue persists after that, don't hesitate to let us know.

We're always here to help!

Related Issues