weekly playlist stuck on old picture

Me and my ex husband have been broken up for 6 months and i still have to look at his picture every single day because my weekly discover picture is stuck on one of our engagement photos. Ive reconnected to a new facebook but nothing seems to work.

Hi @kitkatcaradash!

It seems wlike we haven't heard from you in a while. We're setting this as "Closed" in the meantime. 

Feel free to give us a shout if you need extra help.

Have a great week 🙂 
Comments
MartinStoichkov

Hey @kitkatcaradash, there are 2 possible things you can try: 

Sollution 1

If you don’t want your picture used for your Discover Weekly playlist, you can disconnect your Spotify account from Facebook.
> Click Spotify (for Mac) or File (for Windows) in the menu bar.
> Select Preferences.
> Under Social, click DISCONNECT FROM FACEBOOK.
> Click Disconnect again to confirm.
> Please allow some time for the changes to be reflected on your account.

Note: If you created your account using Facebook, you can’t disconnect it from Facebook. ( in that case, log out Spotify from all devices, or log out Facebook from all devices )

Sollution 2. 

Please Connect your account to your Facebook profile again and when you do, the playlist should update to your current Profile Photo.

The update would become effective on Monday (next week). Please give it a try and let us know how that goes! We'll be right here to help you out if you need us 🙂

Mara_F
Status changed to: Closed

MonicaM_Bogota
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @kitkatcaradash!

It seems wlike we haven't heard from you in a while. We're setting this as "Closed" in the meantime. 

Feel free to give us a shout if you need extra help.

Have a great week 🙂