Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 Questions -> Folder for playlists and Question to new albums

Solved!

2 Questions -> Folder for playlists and Question to new albums

Hey guys,

I've been a premium user since 1-2 years now and im quite happy with it. But right now im bordered by two things. First of all, i know that there an option to open folders in spotify, but if i move in my playlists in there, just the songs are appearing there. I wanted to put all my album-Playlists in a folder, because I've got so many of them by now. Is it somehow possible? Is there an App for that?  like i said, i want whole playlists in the folder, not the songs from my playlists inside the folder. A Folder for "Folders of music"(playlists), if you understand what I mean.

Another Question which is probably more important. I became a premium user because I saw that every new german rap album got "spotifyed" at least on the week of its release. Now in the last months there were so many top10, Top 3 and Gold Albums, which haven't been released to spotify. I'm thinking about cancelling my contract, since I feel like the labels aren't giving there songs to spotify anymore. Is it true? If yes, why? If there aren't new songs anymore online, than I can just buy musik like i used to in the past. I understand if you don't have every single album, but it feels like lately aren't many new albums coming online. Any reason for that?

I hope i could explain my questions and that im posting it at the right place. Sorry for my bad english, im not a native speaker.

Have a nice day.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

When you hover the mouse over a playlist folder, you should see an arrow to the left. Clicking that expands the folder to show the contained playlist names below it like this:

Screenshot - 11_06_2014 , 17_46_12.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You can drag folders into folders and selecting any folder in that structure will show all tracks in it plus all tracks in contained sub-folders. Is that what you mean?

It's down to publishers whether new music is made availabe on Spotify or not. There has been an annoying tendency recently for new releases by some of the more poular artists to be held back from streaming sites. Spotify are negotiating with publishers and artists all the time to get new music on board so it can only get better.

OK, I Hope so. I will wait a few more months, if it won't change than i will jump off and go back to the roots.

In this picture you can see what i mean. There had been two playlists (Wieder MAl Angeklagt and Endlich erwachsen). And after i moved those two Playlists into that folder, all the songs are now shown there. My problem is that i only want the playlists to bee shown, if I put all those playlists in this folder than its more confusing, instead of organized. I'm not sure if i can explain my problem, i hope you get it though. I want my playlists to be shown in that folder, not the songs of the playlists, if i move them into that folder.

folder spotify.jpg

Marked as solution

When you hover the mouse over a playlist folder, you should see an arrow to the left. Clicking that expands the folder to show the contained playlist names below it like this:

Screenshot - 11_06_2014 , 17_46_12.png

Suggested posts