Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2017 Wrapped not working

Solved!

2017 Wrapped not working

Hello I can't see what my 2017 wrapped card thing looks like because it won't load. After I log in, it never stops loading.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i was having that same problem, but i fixed it.

Not sure if you use google chrome, but i went to the chrome console (ctrl-shift-j) and copied and pasted this before i linked my spotify account and it worked like a charm. 

View solution in original post

18 Replies

Hey @mimi888,

have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ive tried everything to get Wrapped 2017 to work for me and it wont.

On Android, using either Chrome or Samsung Internet it comes up with the message 'unfortunately we dont have enough data' despite me using Spotify daily.

On PC, using Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox it comes up with the message saying that the browser is not compatible.

Just tried the Incognito tab and cellular option and they dont work either. So frustrating.

Iโ€™ve tried all of that and it still doesnโ€™t work!

I am getting this error?  Anything I can try?spotify error.PNG

Same thing with me its very fustrating

I have premium aswell which make it worse

Someone please resolve this thanks

Me too, I've tried everything! I just want to have fun like everyone else

Same. It just loads, loads and loads. I have premium so it's not depending on that... i've tried on cellular, wi-fi, cleared cookies, tried on several devices, and tried incognito mode. Nothing helps. I let it load for as long as it wanted, and after i checked back several hours later it was still loading...

Marked as solution

i was having that same problem, but i fixed it.

Not sure if you use google chrome, but i went to the chrome console (ctrl-shift-j) and copied and pasted this before i linked my spotify account and it worked like a charm. 

This fixed my issue, thank you so much!

Can you explain a bit more on how to do this?? Would really appreciate it! I don't understand what steps to take once the console is open.

It's important that when you have pasted all the text from the mentioned link into the console, you press "enter", after that it should work!

Hi!

Thanks for your fix.

I used to see a message saying only compatible with some devices/browsers when I tried from the PC.

I have tried with your fix in Chrome and at least I achieve that the page loads and I see a number 100 but nothing else happens...

It is the same I am seeing from safari in the iPhone.

Any idea?

This still doesn't work. I've tried downloading that text and pasting it and it still won't work. I don't know whats happening. I copy pasted the text and pressed enter. Then I clicked on "Link your account" and yet it didn't work. I listen to Spotify everyday for hours and I'd like to see my 2017 Wrapped. If spotify sees this please fix that glitch!

I have tried the solution listen in this thread, as well as the solution lissted in another thread (available here), and still get errors as well. With one of the codes, I at least get a change in codes to "Hmmm. Something went wrong, please try again later". 

This is really unfortunate, as I am in the same boat as @Alban3, an avid Spotify premium user that would like to see his wrapped page!

Also Alban3, if you weren't aware yet, you can at least find your wrapped playlist by searching "Your Top Songs 2017" in Spotify. It's better than nothing, I guess.

Uh I tried searching for your top 2017 songs but only the 2016 one showed up.

Never mind it showed up. But still can't access the wrapped

This solution still does not work for me. The same 'unfortunately we do not have enough data' message after pasting the code into the console.

Im a premium user and I listen to a lot of music daily on different devices so I don't know if that is preventing it from working somehow?

Suggested posts