Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2018 Wrapped not showing some pages

2018 Wrapped not showing some pages

Hello! I'm aware there are many posts complaining about the 2018 Wrapped, but I realise they're mostly about playlists. That's not my case, specially because I've already read on a FAQ that the playlist is not going to necessarily be the most listened songs.

My issue is that my Wrapped 2018 has only 9 pages, whilst my friends' have all 12 pages, with some extra info such as the zodiac sign of the artists. I would like to know why is that so, I mean, why am I missing those 3 other pages?

I appreciate any help or explanation for that.

I've tried checking my Wrapped on at least four browsers (Firefox and Google Chrome, but both on two different computers.)

7 Replies

Hello @caiosabadin!

Thanks for coming to the Community. I'll try to clear things up. 

Each "My 2018 Wrapped" is completely different and customized for every user. That means the number of pages can also be different depending on the user and their taste so this is expected behaviour. 

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

And why is it so? I don't see how lacking data for some users, whilst showing it to the others, might be called a customised experience. Is there any way I may get access to these stats on my own wrapped?

I only had 9 pages too. Really sad to have missed out on the astrology feature ☹️

Hey @teacupcake and @caiosabadin,

Thanks for your question 🙂

Depending on how you've been listening to Spotify over the last year, Spotify will use the relevant data to create your unique Wrapped 2018 experience. 

Approximately 38% of Spotify users will receive the horoscope story. To get this card, you must have listened to at least 2 of the top 250 solo artists on Spotify anytime between Jan 1 - Oct 31.

Hope that clears things up a bit! Let me know if you have any other questions regarding Wrapped 2018.

Jose_MSpotify Star

Every time I try to see my nine pages all it loads is a black background the Spotify logo in the corner and the 1/9 page count. I also just got my Spotify playlist today but I want to see my pages and top artists, minutes listened etc.. why doesn't it work?

IMG_7437.PNG

Hello @CinnamonGhoul!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might also be worth trying another device or a different internet connection. 

Keep me posted and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello there!

There's an Ongoing Issue related to "My 2018 Wrapped". No worries though, Spotify's aware of this and hopefully it will be solved as soon as possible. I'd recommend you add your vote and comments here so Spotify has more info about it.

Have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts