Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2018 Wrapped will not work.

2018 Wrapped will not work.

Everytime I go to spotify wrapped and click connect with spotify, I log into my spotify account then it takes me back to the purple wrapped page and says 

"Hmmm. Something is not working, So sorry about that. We'll work on it and please try again soon"

I have tried on different connections, 3 different devices, different browsers and have waited several days. 

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

The error screen is attatched.

Spot.png
6 Replies

Having the same problem, tried multipled devices & browsers. It'd be really nice if I was able to use all the features of my paid account. Considering switching my premium streaming platform next year if this isnt resolved. 

Any light anyone could shed on the problem would be fantastic, as I'm not putting any faith in Spotify Support/Customer Service

@poler16 and @Zakyyy

I'm also having the issue on the website part, however if you want to find the playlist in spotify you can literally just search for "Your top songs 2018", and the playlist will show up. Nonetheless, you can't see the "nice" features that you would get on the website such as: how many minutes you spent, most listened song and bands etc. Screenshot 2018-12-15 at 19.18.59.png

Yeah, I know. I want the data though.

Same happens for me. Is this a premium feature (I have free Spotify) so maybe it's that but yeah, unfortunate.

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.49.23 pm.png 

@please_help1 

This feature is for premium and for free accounts. 

Hey all! Sorry to hear that this is affecting you too 😕

This is an issue that Spotify is aware of, however, and is in the process of rectifying!

You can find more information about the issue in this topic, so go ahead and vote on that topic so the developers know that the issue is affecting you too. Make sure to leave a comment with the relevant information so the developers can address the issue efficiently!

Suggested posts