Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months of premium for the price of 1 month concerns

Solved!

3 months of premium for the price of 1 month concerns

So before 2015 ended, I received multiple promotional emails from SPOTIFY that advertised this promo that says that if I go back to premium before the year ends, I would get 3months premium for the price of one. I read the details of the promo and found nothing that states that it is not applicable for prepaid premiums. And a premium subscription is a premium subscription so decided to subscribe using their prepaid option on December 31, the last day that the promo was valid. I paid using the globe telecom (boku) . The transaction was successful and I got my premium. But today, I received an email that my premium subscription is about to expire when I'm still supposed to have 2 additional months. I went premium during the duration of their special offer. Why is my premium subscription ending after just one month when I'm supposed to have purchased 3 months for the price of one? How can I get my extra 2 months. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Fer75

Just spoke to Spotify staff and they advise you speak to Spotify support as they will be able to check it out for you 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @palleraeverjoy

Unfortunately this deal was only valid for credit card payments not prepaid premium 😞

I apologize for any inconvenience 🙂

Hey @jean3601
I paid the promo with a credit card on December 15, and the transaction was successful, and today my premium subscription has been expired.

Please help me.
Thanks

@Fer75

Mmm okay, as far as I know though the deal was only available for people who have never had premium for, this is the first time I hear about a return promotion, but I have escalated this and will get back to you on the matter soon 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey @Fer75

Just spoke to Spotify staff and they advise you speak to Spotify support as they will be able to check it out for you 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts