Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally deleted On Repeat and Repeat Rewind playlists

Accidentally deleted On Repeat and Repeat Rewind playlists

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung S9+, Windows Desktop

Operating System

android 10

My Question or Issue

I was cleaning up my playlists early this year and deleted these two playlists, thinking they were a one time thing. I wasn't aware they constantly updated and unfortunately I can't seem to find a way to get them back. I can't go back enough in my deleted playlist history to recover them either.

Any ideas how I can get them back?

2 Replies

Hi mokii_moki,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Yesterday I accidentally removed my “On Repeat” playlist from my library as well when I picked up my laptop and moved it to a chair in my apartment, as coincidental as this is.

Fortunately, I was able to add it back to my library by clicking on “Made For You” in the left-hand panel on the desktop client, and scrolling down to “Uniquely yours”; where the On Repeat, Repeat Rewind, and Your Top Songs playlists appear (at least in my case).

I can also find the On Repeat and Repeat Rewind playlists on my mobile device by pressing the “Home” icon at the bottom left area of the screen on the Spotify app and then scrolling down to “Uniquely yours,” where these two playlists appear as well.

I hope you’re able to find these custom playlists under the “Uniquely yours” section in the Spotify app on your computer or mobile device and add them back to your library as well. Let us know if you’re not able to find them there, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a great day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @mokii_moki,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to clarify, you'll always find those playlist where @AdamDam suggested. You'll also be able to "like" or "follow" them again if you had previously removed them from Your Library.

To further clarify, the only playlists you'll be able to delete are those you created (but not those you "liked" or "followed"). You'll find more info regarding the different playlist types on Spotify in this support site article if you're interested.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts