Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding Content and Monetisaton...

Adding Content and Monetisaton...

I recently found myself with several thousand records that are all so old, that they are no longer protected by copyright and it suddenly dawned on me that it would be a great idea to start recording old records into mp3 format and putting them on the internet for all to enjoy before the technology that they are played on becomes obsolete (if it hasn't already) and the materials become too difficult for us to find anymore...

I have contacted a large number of antique shops etc. and struck a deal where they will lend me the records for my cause and we have put together a setup of 50 turn-tables to start recording...

This will be a mamouth task and I want to put these tracks on the likes of spotify (with advertising provided by spotify) and use the proceeds to upscale our setup so we can do more and more and speed things up...

So I asked spotify directly and receieved an email reply from someone who I am pretty sure does not understand english properly - as they suggested I have to find some kind of partner to process them through... Are they kidding? we are looking at an existing stockpile of 20,000 records (so you can image how many songs that would be) and they suggest we go through a partner???

I am therefore curious to know how many tracks you would need to process per year to warrant partnership status...

Also I asked about advertising for monetising - and was advised to look at the brands section which is for "advertisers"... I dont want to advertse - I want them to put the advertising on and give us some money so we can up our game and get more turn-tables and maybe rent some extra floor space to make this endeavour quicker...

Can anyone please help point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Darren Thompson

http://www.wickedwebdesigner.com

Kind Regards,

Darren Thompson
+7707 868 5570 Mob / Viver / WhatsApp / Telegram

http://www.wickedwebdesigner.com
0 Replies

Suggested posts