Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding from Starred playlist doesnt add to Songs in phone

Solved!

Adding from Starred playlist doesnt add to Songs in phone

I've been trying to drag all my songs from Starred to the "Songs" under My Music but it doesnt seem to work as expected. When adding them, it adds the check but whenever i go to the album it doesnt show that i have it checked. When looking at my Android Spotify app I cant see them unless I go back into the album and check them individually through the Artists page. Shouldnt dragging them from Starred playlist be the same as checking the songs through the Artists page?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Some folk are encountering a bug if they drag over too many tracks at once. Can you try deleting those tracks from Songs then log out and back in. Then try dragging no more than 500 tracks at a time and see if that works.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Some folk are encountering a bug if they drag over too many tracks at once. Can you try deleting those tracks from Songs then log out and back in. Then try dragging no more than 500 tracks at a time and see if that works.

That seems to be the issue. Deleting them and logging back into my phone and desktop version and adding them back in smaller chunks seems to be working. Thanks a lot!!

Even when I did that, the songs don't show up on my phone. I don't think there is an offline mode for SONGs under YOUR MUSIC right?

Suggested posts