Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding old playlist

Adding old playlist

Hey! 

I found one of my old playlists, which I've delete for some time ago, through a friend who had subscribed it. How can I add/"subscribe" it once again?

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

You can recover a playlist from this page.

It's currently erroring for me but it should sort itself out soon 😛

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks!

Just the recently deleted playlist is available to recover.. 

I can listen to my playlist, but I've got to find it through my friends subscribed playlists. Would be a lot easier if I could add it to my playlists.

Thanks!

I can listen to my playlist, but I've got to find it through my friends subscribed playlists. Would be a lot easier if I could add it to my playlists.

@bmyman wrote:

Thanks!

Hi @bmyman 

Feel free to submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into restoring it for you, it's probably on their database somewhere.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts