Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album Limit

Album Limit

Is there a limit on the number of albums that we can save to our Library? Any albums I now save don’t contribute to the 10k song limit.

6 Replies

Hey @gpilsworth1989 ,

Welcome to the Community!

You can save a maximum of 10,000 songs and albums to Your Library.

For albums, all its songs plus the album itself count towards the limit (e.g. a 10 track album counts as 11 tracks toward the limit).

If your collection is so awesome you run out of room, you can always add songs to playlists.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Why are we getting limited to 10000 songs? Apple music doesn't limit you and they charge the same. I've left apple music to come to Spotify and I'm really disappointed I can't have my full library like I did on apple music. 

Hey there @Zandermcsween,

We've got good news for you 🙂

We're currently rolling out an update that will remove the limit on saved items in Your Library, which means you can like as many songs and albums as you wish 🎶

Check out this announcement for more info on the new unlimited library experience.

Hope you'll find this useful. If you have any other questions, just give us a shout.

Happy listening!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

That’s great news on the Library Limit. Does this also extend to the amount of artists you can follow? 

@gpilsworth1989

Unfortunately this new limit does not include following artists and adding them to your library. I follow over 2,000 artists and only some of them are showing up in the artists section of my library. The artists section will only show a small number of the artists you follow.

Full details of the problem I'm having are here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Artists-section-of-Library-no-longer-works-after-fo...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

That's great news. 10000 songs is simply not enough.

Suggested posts