Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums with a couple of songs saved gone in Your Library

Solved!

Albums with a couple of songs saved gone in Your Library

Plan

Premium

Device

PC and Andriod

My Question or Issue

This just happened, but a lot of songs I saved don't show up on the album list anymore. The entire albums I saved are still there, but the ones where I saved one or two songs from aren't there any more. Something funky like this happened a little bit ago as Spotify deleted a playlist I had with no warning or anything. However, I recreated it and I'm more conerned with whether or not I can get these albums back. Is this from a new update or something?

etc.)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @2a6d7-a_sytn2, help's here. 

This is currently expected. Only saved albums are shown in the Albums view. If you've saved individual songs from an album, they will appear under the 'Liked Songs' playlist instead.

Hope that explains things 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @2a6d7-a_sytn2, help's here. 

This is currently expected. Only saved albums are shown in the Albums view. If you've saved individual songs from an album, they will appear under the 'Liked Songs' playlist instead.

Hope that explains things 🙂

Well that is a terrbile solution. There are many times when I only want to save one or to songs in an album and now you force me to save the entire album ? Why ? I am tired and fed up with your stupid update. 

Suggested posts