Highlighted

Re: Alexa Skill India

Visitor

Any updates on this?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Eight months later...

It's 2020, a new year and a new decade, but Spotify still isn't integrated with Amazon Echo in India.

Maybe your Indian customers have to shift to the USA or UK, or maybe just cancel our Spotify subscriptions and move to a music streaming service that doesn't treat Indian people like second-class citizens. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Agree. Won’t be renewing my subscription when it expires. 

Highlighted

Visitor

How lazy are you guys?? 

It's been more than 8 months since the topic was raised and not yet have you guys enabled Spotify on Alexa in India! This is disgusting many Indians have your Spotify Premium Subscription under the promises that quality services will be provided!

There aren't many songs available in India already! What are we actually paying your stupid asses for? 

Highlighted

Visitor
Hey guys i m a all time spotify user and want my alexa to play my playlists. Please guys enable it for india i have been waiting since a year or so why is it taking such long.
Highlighted

Visitor
It's been 8 months, any update?
How long will this take anyway, unless amazon doesn't want your service on Echo, it should've arrived long back..
Highlighted

Casual Listener

http://chng.it/h9NpqQGHFf

Please sign this, it's ridiculous that Spotify is doing this

Highlighted

Casual Listener

It's March 2020 now.  I pay Rs 119.00 per month. Google music is Rs 99 per month, and Amazon music is.. free!

And yet, no response from the team. It's as if like they are taunting us, "Hey, look at those poor, cheap Indians thinking they got a premium service by paying more :D".

And they had the balls to call us cheap when they tried to launch.

There are about 30% fewer songs than Google music for sure, and the only reason to use it is the recommendations. Given that that's free anyway, I'm not missing out on anything by canceling the subscription, am I?

I'll wait till the end of this month, after that I'll remove my subscription, just post this to Twitter and Facebook and let social media take it's course.

Highlighted

Visitor
It's been more than a 8 months now. Still they are working on this
Highlighted

Visitor

The problem is they think that it's launched.
Whenever you ask the support- what is the status?  their reply is- skill is already launched in India.
and then once you give them a proof -> no, then they say, we can't commit.
I think they might act faster/ listen if we spam them with DM/Tweets .

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 11.06.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 11.07.09 PM.png
SUGGESTED POSTS