Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All Deus Ex albums are suspended?

Solved!

All Deus Ex albums are suspended?

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

My Question or Issue

Why all DeusEx soundtrack albums canot be played?
https://open.spotify.com/album/25GRjj22i6F8vkPE4KXAmE

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @RadBe@drake5000 and @GenScottMitchel,

Thanks for joining us here at the Community!

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon, so please check back!

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @

View solution in original post

9 Replies

It's gone for me too both Human Revolution and Mankind Divided sountracks...Cannot be played and are greyed out...I guessing some licensing issue or something in that direction...

Germany

I'm new in all that Spotify community stuff so is there a way to escalate
this?
Is this community board the only way to rise an issue? Cannot find any
other way to contact them.

Its not the first time I had this, I had the same trouble with Enders Game soundtrack list. It returned after a few months to spotify...but I dont know how to contact support any other way...

Same here. Deus Ex soundtracks are gone both for Spotify and Apple Music on my side. That’s a bummer, I’ve just compiled my cyberpunk reading playlist 😞

Marked as solution

Hey @RadBe@drake5000 and @GenScottMitchel,

Thanks for joining us here at the Community!

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

The good news is: We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon, so please check back!

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Marked as solution

Hi @

This standardized copy-pasted responses from Spotify crew are a little frustrating. I also noticed that the excellent soundtracks from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 1 & 2 are also taken down. What is happening with videogame music?!

I understand the licensing issue but what a premium experience 😞

Yes,

@Guido didn't make any effort.

Here is some more informations about the reason.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Deusex/comments/ahqmq5/when_the_deus_ex_playlist_is_suddenly_gone_on/eeka6d...

Thanks a lot for the Reddit thread, RadBe!!

Suggested posts