Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Radio] Public service

[All Platforms][Radio] Public service

Hello, I have a suggestion that could be of great hep for all public locals.

Everyday we have to continuosly repeat to our visitors that they have to follow anti covid  safety measures . If you introduce in the break among the songs a message that repeats which are anti covid measures and that it is mandatory to respect them, all public locals in the world would be stimulated to listen spotify and you will offer a public service.

Salve,vorrei darvi un suggerimento per offrire un servizio molto utile a tutti gli esercenti di locali pubblici in questo periodo di covid 19.

Tutti noi pubblici esercizi ci troviamo a ripetere continuamente ai clienti di rispettare le normative anti covid 19, sarebbe utile avere una radio che ricordasse per conto nostro le normative con cadenze regolari. Credo che sarebbe molto utile e tutti i locali del mondo sarebbero implementati ad ascoltare solo spotify.

1 Reply

Hey there @opscaffe,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community! 

We're moving your idea submission back to the help boards, since Spotify is for private listening only.

We'd recommend checking out our friends at Soundtrack Your Brand for a commercial license to stream your music in public places.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Give us a shout if there's anything else we can help you with 🙂

Stay safe and have a great day ahead!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts