Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Shows] Spotify Pre-Sale Codes

Solved!

[All Platforms][Shows] Spotify Pre-Sale Codes

I just noticed that there is a spotify pre-sale code for the Glass Animals show here in DC in September. I am a Spotify Premium user, I follow Glass Animals on Spotify and I have several Glass Animals songs sprinkled amongst my personal playlists, so I'm wondering why I didn't get the Spotify presale code. If people like me dont get them, then who does?

I think this feature is amazing bc I'm always trying to find new ways to ensure that I actually get first sale tix for shows instead of the gross super marked up resale tickets so I really hope that Spotify can fix the glitches to make sure that paying users that follow artists get presale codes.

If anyone can help me out with the spotify code for the Echostage Glass Animals show I would really really appreciate it!

Thx fam ❤️  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

porksoda for Dallas!!!

Anyone have Santa Barbara 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

"agnes" for san diego

Marked as solution

San Diego is 'Agnes' with a capital A!

Marked as solution

Just got my email:

A thank you,
from Glass Animals

Hi team, what’s going on? We have been told that you are one of our very best and most special listeners on Spotify. So as a treat from us, we are giving you first dibs on tickets for our mega American tour in the fall… it’s gonna be nuts. We are very excited, indeed. See you there!

Presale starts now
Offer code: AGNES
Ends on June 15th at 10pm local time

48 Replies

AssGlanimals

Did the code work for you? I tried it a couple times and no-go and I actually received the email. 

Hey thanks Spotify! One unfortunate timing for the benefit - my town Louisville - wasn't up for ticket sales on the date below - they go on sale this week. Bummer. Wondering if this benefit is available for pre-sale this week? Or - Jason Isbell Spotify listener pre-sale for Louisville show is tomorrow - any God willing hope to get access to that instead?

I love Spotify. And really appreciate you all recognizing me with this offer. And the family loves the new account benefits too. THANK YOU👍💪😜

Thadd Dillon

Agreed, Thadd!! I have lots of Jason Isbell and Josh Ritter on my playlists, but haven't gotten anything about presale codes from Spotify (I'm also a premium member). I am hopeful....

Jessica Murr

Isbell listener presage is tomorrow - trying all angles...

Any luck? Same boat here. Avid listen, no code.

Missed out on the presale this morning due to time zone issues. All the good seats were snapped up already.

Used code from Isbell's web page "azaleas" and got tix. Agree all close seats covered up. Oh well.

azaleas not working for me.

Hi, Didn't get my presale code for Glass Animals in Dallas in April either.

Please help!

Thanks.

Marked as solution

porksoda for Dallas!!!

Anyone have Santa Barbara 🙂

Anyone have the presale password for the Santa Barbara Bowl Show on 4/22 with LIttle Dragon? 

They're in my top 2 artists played on Spotify but still haven't received a password via email... 😕

Would be immensely appreciated! 

you're awesome, thanks!

thank you!

Did anyone find the code for Santa Barbara Bowl 4/22/17.  I would love to get pre sale.  Two of my favorites!

I used what acpage11 posted for the Dallas show and was able to access the Phoenix show's presale. Have you tried porksoda?

It doesn't work for SB 😞

"SANTABARBARA" FOR SB!!!

Thank you so much!  I just got my tickets :))

Does anyone have it for Indianapolis???? I'm a spotify premium member as well and follow them and love them to death!!

Suggested posts