[All Platforms][Social] Coronavirus Aid.

Highlighted

[All Platforms][Social] Coronavirus Aid.

Visitor

In light of the Coronavirus limiting the ability of artists to tour, subscribers should  be more diligent in their listening to target musicians who have had to cancel concert dates.  Additionally, Spotify should increase the payout for artists who are unable to tour as a result of coronavirus 

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: [All Platforms][Social] Coronavirus Aid.

Casual Listener

Our music community has been drastically affected by shutdowns from the Coronavirus. For many artists, live shows are the main source of income for themselves and their family. I believe Spotify has a responsibility and platform to help it's artists in this time of hardship. There are so many fans that are looking to help but don't know how. I think a small step towards a solution would be adding a donation link on each artist's profile. Fans could donate as much or as little as they felt lead to. Now is the time to take action. If anyone has anything to add please feel free to comment and please share so we can vote this idea into action. 

Highlighted

Visitor

10000000% agree with this idea!! 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

With the shutdowns to music venues due to Covid-19 this would be a great help to stay above water in these trying times

Highlighted

100% agree with this! 

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

We can confirm we've paused all concert recommendation emails for now. We're also working to assist the creator community through the Spotify COVID-19 Music Relief project.

We’ll also match donations to the organizations listed dollar-for-dollar, up to the collective total value of $10 million. There’s loads more info here.

Take care!

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS