Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my work is gone ๐Ÿ˜ญ

All my work is gone ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am an artist who has been regularly releasing music, tirelessly  promoting through my social media. I am completely devastated, my mental well-being is seriously taking a toll. For some reason last night I got an email saying โ€œ Spotify has detected suspicious activityโ€. It should be noted that I have around 11,000 monthly listeners of which I built up tirelessly. I have never bought into any streaming services to artificially boost my streams at all as this is breaking terms of service which I agreed to when signing up. I didnโ€™t receive any prior notice or information about anything, Spotify has just up and removed all my tracks! I need them reinstated as I have not broken any rules that I agreed to when signing up. I will send whatever documents necessary to prove I have not bought into anything suspicious (bank statements/PayPal statements etc) I have sent Spotify support an email regarding this but havenโ€™t gotten any response. I need immediate assistance because all my hard work is gone and my mental health is suffering.

7 Replies

If they delete youre music because of streaming fraud, the possibilities are near 0 that they will come online again. Which distributor you yoused for youre Release? Came the Email direct from Spotify or from youre distributor?

to be fair, if it isnt his fault

It came from my distributor although I have never bought into any services? I literally have proof I will show my statements over the past year. 

Is it with Spinnup? I also had the problem that Spinnup deleted my release because of a "report" from Spotify, but there never havent been one, they just delete the music if they suspect that you use youre account for streaming fraud, even if you didnt made that.
I think you should write youre distribution service and if the problem is still there go to another (RecordUnion or TuneCore are good)

Hmm that's interesting. I am using DistroKid, which is paid annually fee. They sent the message on behalf of spotify actually. So apparently Spotify themselved detected it and my distributor only relayed the information? I'm hoping a support staff member can help out with this.

Wish you good luck ๐Ÿ‘

Praying to God it turns out ok

Suggested posts