Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All playlists/favorites/followers are gone!

All playlists/favorites/followers are gone!

I've been a spotify user for years now but after I logged in on my phone for the first time last week all my playlists were gone, also on my computer! I know about the double account problem but even after i log in with my normal username and/or facebook account, the playlists (and favorites & followers) are still gone. I've also tried to change the password and there are no deleted playlists in my account. I'ts been one week now and spotify customers support hasn't replied to my mails. How do I fix this? Thank you!

2 Replies

It does sound like you have logged into a different account. Did you receive an automated email back from spotify? If so, please reply to it to make sure your case reaches one of the consultants.

If you haven't heard anything at all, please check that your correct email address is shown on this page and ensure the replies haven't ended up in your spam/junk mail.

No, i haven't received any reply or automated email from spotify and my email address is correct and shown on the page. I also think that there are 2 accounts but my fb account is empty now (no favorites or anything) and my ''normal'' account has a few things on it but nothing from the old account.

Suggested posts