Italy

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hello guys,

That's a tough one:

I just bought an alpine cde-203bt, whose has the spotify implementation through Bluetooth, but that's the problem.

The stereo also has the buttons to turn on and off "Shuffle play" and "Repeat play", but they don't work. I click them, the stereo gives me the message I've turned the shuffle play on, but in Spotify it doesn't change.

I know this is a weird question to answer, but maybe someone knows the issue.

Thanks!

4 Replies

Forgot to say: with Samsung Music everything works fine.

Up.

Up

Hey there @nicocencini,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this!

Just to confirm, are you using Bluetooth to connect Spotify to your Alpine head unit?

If so, we'd first recommend restarting the connection between your phone and head unit and let us know if the issue persists.

You can follow the steps below to do that:

1. Turn off the Bluetooth on your speaker.
  2. With the Bluetooth settings on your mobile/tablet/desktop switched on, delete the information of the speaker.
    Tip: The setting to delete is often called Forget.
  3. Turn Bluetooth off and back on for your mobile/tablet/desktop.
  4. Turn the Bluetooth on your speaker back on.
  5. Allow approximately 20 seconds for your mobile/tablet/desktop to detect your speaker. Once it appears, select it to pair. 
  6. Open Spotify and play something. The sound should now come from the head unit in your car.   

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest reaching out to your device's manufacturer for more info regarding this feature.

Hope this helps clarify things but don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts