Need help? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.
A friend wants to make some suggestions.
When experiencing Spotify in an altered state of consciousness, could you please make the following helpful changes accessible through a ‘dumb mode’ button.
1) Please slow down the scrolling speed to reduce visual ghosting.
2) There are too many songs. In dumb mode, we don’t need that many options. It’s usually three songs on repeat.
3) Please replace text with pictures. Treat us like four year olds.
4) Include an option to order take out Doritos.
5) We like pretty colors. In general, please remove information. Make it more randomly happy. One button should do everything.
In all the above passages, by ‘we’, I mean my friend.