Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Amazon Echo] Link Spotify Account

[Amazon Echo] Link Spotify Account

I have 3 echo dots in different rooms, Spotify premium link via the Alexa App.
It has always worked fine in all rooms just say ‘...play spotify’ and it will. Recently in one room it says that I need to link my Spotify premium account through the Alexa app, but it is, it works fine everywhere else. I have linked and unlinked it countless times and done a master reset on the affected echo device, any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

4 Replies

Hey @Mcr2

For help setting up and troubleshooting Echo devices, we suggest that you go to the Amazon help site. They will be the best folks to help out. 

Let us know how it goes!

I am having the same issue with one of my dots will play Spotify and the other states i need to sign up for a premium account to listen. I am a premium member and upset i can not listen to Spotify on one of my dots and only one is linking to my Spotify account. I searched the link provided for amazon and there is no further information provided via the link for Spotify not connecting to both dots. Can you please provide some additional help. As this is affecting more then one person 

Hey @Erica682,

We'd like to help out as much as we can, but we recommend that you get in touch with Amazon for more info about multi-room functionality. They should be able to give you more info about how to play music on multiple devices simultaneously.

Let us know if there's anything else.

Have amazon household set up and Alexa had switched profile to another user so simply said ‘switch profile’

problem solved

Suggested posts