Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Amazon Echo Link no longer working with Spotify (not appearing on "Connect to a Device")

Amazon Echo Link no longer working with Spotify (not appearing on "Connect to a Device")

My Amazon Echo Link worked just fine with the Spotify PC/Win 10 desktop app until today (5/25/20), when I installed the recent Spotify update. Now my Echo

Link device does not appear in the "Connect to a device" options (I can still see my Echo Dots and Roku however).

I can still play non-Spotify content on the Echo Link using Alexa commands, etc.

Has anyone else had problems using an Echo Link device with the Spotify PC desktop app following the recent software update? I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this if possible.

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Amazon Echo Link

Operating System

Windows 10

1 Reply

My Echo Link began working with Spotify this afternoon, and then stopped this evening (5/26/2020). Now, the Spotify app gives a message of "Spotify is not Active on this Device."

However, disappointingly, Spotify provides no information as to how or whether Spotify may be used with the Echo Link.

Suggested posts