An Unexpected Error has occurred.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Japan

Device

Chromebook, iPad 5th or 6th generation

Operating System

(iOS 10- and I don't know what the operating system is for the chromebook)

My Question or Issue

So recently whenever I open the community website (from the Notification Feed, I have that page bookmarked) it tells me "An Unexpected Error has occurred. 

• Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: ).

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

I left the Exception ID blank beause I don't know if it's supposed to be confidential.

Before, I even couldn't access the Notification Feed, and after waiting a few days, I finally managed to access it. 

I've changed my internet access, and updated my devices but nothing seems to work. What's going on?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @AyuTheHuman,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you clear you cache and cookies to see if the issue persist?

Another useful step to do is to try from an incognito/private window.

If none if the above does the trick, can you try from another browser?

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi,

The bug (?) automatically fixed by itself, and I can see the home page again. I don't know if this problem'll come back again, but when it does, I'll try to follow your suggestions.

Thank you,

Ayu

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @AyuTheHuman,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you clear you cache and cookies to see if the issue persist?

Another useful step to do is to try from an incognito/private window.

If none if the above does the trick, can you try from another browser?

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂
Marked as solution

Hi,

The bug (?) automatically fixed by itself, and I can see the home page again. I don't know if this problem'll come back again, but when it does, I'll try to follow your suggestions.

Thank you,

Ayu

neither cookies clearing worked nor incognito worked

Hi folks, 

Thank you for posting on the Community.

@dava2 Could you try accessing with a different browser? And if you're able to, please try with another device. 

Let us know how this goes. 

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm now getting this error regarding notification feed page no browser work or in incognito mode. 

Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 14364F66.

Seems like someone fixed it after I posted this as it wasn't working for a few weeks.

I got this error for the third time today, when trying to submit feedback to the survey.

However, I won't be able to replicate it on another browser unless I get the request from spotify to take part in the survey.

I feel a bit like being jackassed, as this happens almost anytime I want to provide feedback to spotify, and almost any time I try to follow links of mods to alleged 'solutions' I get Access Denied messages.

Hey @öäüß,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

We're aware about such an error occurring on the survey and we're working on a fix for it! However keep in mind that this survey form is for the Community website alone and not for any app services or features. If you have valuable feedback to share, you're more than welcome to do so, by posting it in a related thread on the different boards here.

You'll also find all the relevant info about our Idea Exchange and how the Community feedback gets implemented here if you'd like to know more about the topic.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts