Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Radio] Going to a song radio no longer allows me to put a song on repeat.

[Android][Radio] Going to a song radio no longer allows me to put a song on repeat.

The fact that going to a song radio doesn't automatically start with the song you've wanted is already annoying not more than the fact that users have complained about this for a while now. But now I see new changes: when going to a song radio, the shuffle and repeat buttons have been removed, on the Android app there is a "remove from this list button" which is useful, but the "repeat" button is missing. On the desktop app the buttons are simply grayed out, and on the web player they just don't do anything. How about Spotify does things differently from now on: instead of marking every user complaint as "a new idea", they just post their "new ideas", which are usually horrible, and the community can vote on them before being implemented or before removing features we enjoyed. Surely this would be a better development route. Honestly, how many nails in the coffin does Spotify still need?

1 Reply

Hey, @ntts 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I've moved your suggestion to the Help Board because I believe you're experiencing an issue. This way, could you give me more information about what is happening?

Tell me your device OS + Version (You can find it on the Settings)
What's your exactly Spotify version?

If possible, send me some screenshots that could help me to better understand your issue, but be sure you won't share any sensitive information.
Any additional information that you could provide would be very useful.

Keep me in the loop!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts