Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Android TV playing someone else's Top 2017 playlist

Highlighted

Android TV playing someone else's Top 2017 playlist

maxdavidse

Hey! 

I've got a problem with Spotify playing on my Philips Android TV. When I use casting  (Spotify Connect) to play songs from my iPhone or Mac to my TV, everything's just fine. But yesterday I actually opened the Spotify app on my TV, which just got a new interface and works pretty well. When I then try to play the "Your Top Songs in 2017" playlist, the songs aren't my top songs, but someone else's. It's not my list. After I tried, my iPhone also displayed two of these playlists in the "recently played" section; the one I played from the TV and mine. 

I checked twice; Spotify on my TV is definitely signed in to the same account as my other devices, so I don't get this.

Would love some help!

Cheers!

1 Reply

Re: Android TV playing someone else's Top 2017 playlist

stratosnn
Composer

Hey, I have seen it once as well. However it rectified itself fairly quickly. Is it still the case for you ?

SUGGESTED POSTS