Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Animated songs

Animated songs

Hi, i and my friend have same versions, we bought dont have premium, and my friend have animated songs and option for it, but why i dint have this?

7 Replies

Hi @Houstan ! 🙂
Please correct me if not, but I think you may be referring to the video feature known as Canvases. You can read more about this cool new feature here and how to enable/disable them. Not all songs will have this function though, so that may be another reason for why you aren't seeing them. 

I hope this was helpful and have a wonderful day! 🙂

Oh @Bethany_03 ,this is my problem, i didnt have this function, i  use the newest Spotify version.

Screenshot_2019-05-29-19-16-34.png

Hi again @Houstan !
If you aren't seeing the option in your settings, the first thing I would suggest is a clean reinstall of the app. As simple as it seems, it's sometimes all it takes to get things working correctly. There's a great walkthrough located here for each device that I hope can help you! 🙂

Sorry @Bethany_03, i make all that in instruction,but it doesn't work(

Hey @Houstan.

Thanks for getting back to us.

At Spotify, we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. When we’re testing, you may see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a new feature for only a temporary period.

You could try to create a new account to see if this account will have Canvas enabled. If a new account works, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all music from there.

Hope that works for you. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

I created a new account and these functions appeared, but I do not want to switch to a new account, I want to stay on my account and get this function, can you somehow enter it into my account?

Hey @Houstan.

Thanks for getting back to us.

You'll need to wait till the feature is rolled out to a 100% of users. We won't be able to tell you when this is.

If you can't wait, you can choose to make all your playlists public, visit your old account with your new account and grab all music from there. This is easy when you are on a computer. You can visit your old account by putting the following in the search field:

spotify:user:username

Be sure to replace 'username' with the username of your old account.

Hope it will work. Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts