Apple Watch Bluetooth headphone connection

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch Bluetooth headphone connection

Casual Listener

If that was the case then why does the pandora app allow solo connectivity without needing your phone. Maybe Apple allowed pandora because you can’t choose a particular song. 

Highlighted

Visitor

Ok let's be honest this is Apple doing this to try and frustrate and drive people to Apple Music which is absolute do ####.  Spotify better fix this or goodbye from me.  The app on Iwatch won't play my bluetooth speakers which is the reason I bought it in the first place.  When it does finally play at home it starts playing on my iPhone.  Total disaster I'm done with Apple and all these apps that are happy to take your money each month but when you need support for their below average service they divert you to a community which is just other p##### off customers.

Highlighted

Visitor

Tjis ”solution” is from the earlier  2019. One year has gone and I have the same problem with my premium subscription.

i won’t have my iPhone wgike I am footing that is the reason I bought my Apple watch and I have non-issues with apple music but with Spotify it’s a **bleep**.

Highlighted

It’s crazy that Spotify has an Apple Watch app but doesn’t support listening to it via Bluetooth!! Even if it were just downloaded playlists or songs, this really should be fixed.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This really crappy.   Seriously, Apple Music works but not Spotify?  Seriously,  WHY???  This seems like a totally simple fix?  What the heck?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Totally unacceptable, since it has been so long, It makes me think Spotify doesn't care about this issue at all.

Spotify, listen to your music everywhere.... *except Apple Watches anywhere!

SUGGESTED POSTS