Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Are there any plans to allow you to save music to your fitbit

Are there any plans to allow you to save music to your fitbit

Plan

Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

Fitbit Versa 3

My Question or Issue

I recently bought a Fitbit Versa 3 and was stoked to see that there was a Spotify app on there. I was just wondering if Spotify has plans to allow me to download songs onto my Fitbit so I don't have to bring my phone running with me anymore? It would be super cool if I could run with my music and not have to bring my phone. I have heard that a few of the other music apps allow you to do this. 

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hey @nitro1234561, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm afraid this feature isn't possible at the moment, but I could see how this can be useful. You can always create a new Idea about this here, and I'll also pass your feedback on to the right folks.

For your reference, there is a list of what you're able to do with Spotify on Fitbit here.

I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello there,  I think many if us wonder about this problem. Especially because you can save music on your FitBit with Deezer App. So why isn't it possible with Spotify. It would be great for Spotify, because less of us would change to Deezer. So, please Spotify, make it possible. THANKS 

Hey @Little_praawn

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome 🙂 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and will make sure to pass it on to the teams in charge as we always strive to improve our users' experience. 

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts