Are we allowed to use the Spotify-logo?

Highlighted

Are we allowed to use the Spotify-logo?

Gymgrossisten
Casual Listener

We would like to promote our company's Spotify playlist to our customers. Are we allowed to use the Spotify logo for that?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Are we allowed to use the Spotify-logo?

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Hi there @Gymgrossisten!

Unfortunately, you are not permitted to use Spotify's logo for advertising or promoting your business. 

See the terms and conditions - under section 4 "Rights We Grant You". Here's a link.

All Spotify trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the Spotify brand (“Spotify Brand Features”) are the sole property of Spotify or its licensors. The Agreements do not grant you any rights to use any Spotify Brand Features whether for commercial or non-commercial use.

Hope that helps! If you would like to discuss your brand with Spotify, there is a division called Spotify for Brands that can help you promote your business. Check out this site www.spotify.com/brands

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

dariomoving
Regular

I used a spotify logo on the cover art of one  of my spotify playlists.

It was only to say that this is a Spotify playlist (as opposed to a Deezer playlist or a YouTube playlist).  Then the cover art disappeared and I got this message:

We’re reaching out to let you know we’ve removed the cover art for your playlist X for unauthorized use of the Spotify logo.

Is this legit?

Highlighted

Hey there @dariomoving

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

To prove if this message is legit you must first check if it's coming from an official email address ending in @spotify.com.

Also, keep in mind that we'll never ask you for your personal information over email. This includes payment details (credit card number, debit card number, etc.), your password, social security number or tax identification number. 

If you're still not sure if the message you received is legit, we suggest you check this help page for more info.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
SUGGESTED POSTS