Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist, wrong albums

Artist, wrong albums

OK, so this has been going on a for a while now, the artist Deuce, that made Nine Lives, has albums tied to him that aren't even his. The Bp Freestyle album is not his, and I saw a few that may or may not have been taken off of his spotify account. It would be nice if you double checked all of the albums you post on the artists that made them, because I think a lot of other people are tired of albums being released by the wrong artists.

3 Replies

Hey @thezombiekillr9.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Take a look at this page to see how you can report mistakes in content.

Our content team will take a look at it 🙂

Let us know if you have further questions. Have a nice day.

This is still happening with Deuce. I'm getting in Release Radar new songs because of Deuce, but these songs are not by him or he isn't featured. It has been happening multiple weeks in a row, and it's making me angry because the song slot is being wasted by some scam or issue mentioning Deuce. I have tried to use feature - "I don't like this song" or "I don't like this Artist" but I still keep getting these scam songs in my Release Radar. What should I do to stop my Release Radar to stop being ruined by this issue/scam ?

Happened again, now "together" with artist which has 3 monthly listeners. I thought I was free from this nightmare.

Suggested posts