Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Audio glitches appearing only on Web Player

Audio glitches appearing only on Web Player

I'm an artist and the tracks from my recent EP - spotify/album/ 4z7GQWiG6sIgalMikmRWnI - all have weird audio glitches on them, but they seem to appear only when listened on the Web Player. If I listen to the songs on my Windows desktop app or iPhone app, everything seems to be fine. These glitches aren't audible in the actual master files of the songs either.

They all seem to be these annoying high pitched glitches generally more audible on the right speaker. For example, the title track "Heartbroken" has two consecutive glitches around 0:41-0:45.

I've released a handful of songs throughout the last few years under different pseudonyms, but something like this has never occurred before. The problem seems to be with this particular album. Any ideas why this is happening?

1 Reply

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble!

We know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device, and clearing your browser's cache/cookies? If that doesn't help, does trying things in a different browser do the trick?

If you're still having trouble, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team here:
https://artists.spotify.com/contact

They'll be able to lend a hand more.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Thanks!
/M

Suggested posts