Plan

Premium

Country UK

Device

ipad, pixel3, samsung, hp laptop

Operating System

(iOS, Android, Windows 10,

My Question or Issue

Suddenly no device will connect to the Audiopro C5 via spotify connect, where before they were all working perfectly. the device is available but when you try and connect you get the connecting message before it finally reverts to wherever it was before, this happens on all devices we have tried. Have reset Audio pro and reconnected to router with no change. All other apps work with Audio pro without any issues only spotify doesn't work.

7 Replies

Have same problem on my Android device since a couple of days, very annoying. Not sure if it is also other devices.

I have the same problem. Were you able to solve yours? I could not find the solution, tried resetting all the devices, factory resetting the speaker - no effect.

My problem was solved when Spotify app, updated.

Hi - Did you solve this? I'm having the same issue. 'Spotify Is Not Active On This Device'. Been working fine until recently

Hi, yes I did resolve, thought I had posted the resolution but can't see it now. Basically the audio pro fw needed updating once that was done it all sprang back into life. I guess the old fw had a problem with one of the Spotify updates.

@gcut1red wrote:

Hi, yes I did resolve, thought I had posted the resolution but can't see it now. Basically the audio pro fw needed updating once that was done it all sprang back into life. I guess the old fw had a problem with one of the Spotify updates.

Thanks for this - I've mailed AudioPro for advice on latest FW, can you remember how you did it? From memory this did all start when Spotify updated recently

All our speakers do automatically update to the latest firmware once available.

https://audiopro.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/11050571475601-Firmware-Update

Suggested posts