Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Auto crossfading in playlists - how to stop this?

Solved!
Highlighted

Auto crossfading in playlists - how to stop this?

tomball92
Casual Listener

Question:

Hey all, I have been listening to some playlists on spotify (Hype and also Sub Low for example) and have noticed that they are auto crossfading songs - I dont seem to be able to stop this from happening. This happens on both pc and android. I was wondering if there is a way to stop this from happening so I can listen to the full songs in the playlist?

I have made sure that my crossfading is turned off in my spotify app settings.  

Thanks! 

Plan

Premium

Country

UK 

Device

android and windows laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Auto crossfading in playlists - how to stop this?

Hey @tomball92.

Thanks for getting in touch!

There is some playlists we have created and mixed together for you. These playlists are auto crossfading and you can't switch this off. You can however drag all songs into one of your own playlists and decide if you'd like to cross fade or not.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

2 Replies
Solution!

Hey @tomball92.

Thanks for getting in touch!

There is some playlists we have created and mixed together for you. These playlists are auto crossfading and you can't switch this off. You can however drag all songs into one of your own playlists and decide if you'd like to cross fade or not.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

1 person liked this

tomball92
Casual Listener

Thanks for the help! 

Shame it cannot be changed in the original playlist, as I like to keep updated with new sonsg that are added. Turning off autofade would be a ncie addition from spotify in the future.

cheers 

Tom 

SUGGESTED POSTS