Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Auto shuffle/choose song

Auto shuffle/choose song

• Hello, i have been having trouble with connecting my spotify to my google home mini ( first version ) every time that its connected the spotify app or the google mini would choose songs on its own as long as there is multiple songs. Once the song is chosen it would play for 9 seconds, then it would making me unable to play and choose the song i want it to play. I have tried to reboot the google mini, and i have tried to re-download my spotify app but nothing works. If there is any other way, please help me out

Canada

Device

(iPhone 11 Pro)

Operating System

(iOS 13.3.1) 

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hey there @Ralph319!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall instead of the regular one? We recommend this step as it'll remove any old files that might be causing issues.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

If that doesn't solve it, could you try connecting to a different network to see if that makes a any difference for you? For example you could create a hotspot on your phone and use that network.

Keep us in the loop and feel free to come back to us if you have any more questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts