[BB] Blackberry does not sync offline tracks

Re: Offline playlists won't download anymore

nick87c
Regular

Yes I have and to no avail. Other blackberry users seem to be having this problem as well with the offline playlists. Hmmm.

Liam
Community Legend

@nick87c wrote:

Yes I have and to no avail. Other blackberry users seem to be having this problem as well with the offline playlists. Hmmm.

It's probably a bug that needs to be fixed by the devs then - sorry :(

nick87c
Regular

What seems fishy is there is no way to actually contact spotify for customer support, just some fishy ticket submission service and the forrums. 

Liam
Community Legend

@nick87c wrote:

What seems fishy is there is no way to actually contact spotify for customer support, just some fishy ticket submission service and the forrums. 

I know, I know - but hey, forums are fun ;)

Spotify
Spotify
Nick87c - I've just moved your thread over here, as it's the same topic. Could you try the steps I mention above?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Re: Blackberry does not sync offline tracks

nick87c
Regular

I appreciate the reply but I can't find the option to unblock ports. You will have to be more specific as to where exactly it is found. I have the connections, interactions and user data drop downs but can't find any option for the ports

Rayn0rrr
Regular

If I am in edit permissions I cant seem to find anything about "Ports"?

-R

dc152
Casual Listener

Success! I'd tried uninstalling and reinstalling repeatedly, but then had a brainwave. In home/user/ there is a "spotify" folder which doesn't disappear when you uninstall spotify- this is why my phone was still showing nearly full storage after I uninstalled the app. I deleted that folder manually through windows explorer, reinstalled the app, and voila! Now started synching again. Fingers crossed that works for some of the rest of you!

nick87c
Regular

I'm not too sure I follow what your'e saying on this one. You seem to be answering my question with the question I asked. What I mean is I followed your instructions to the directory that you stated but can't fnd the "port options".

nick87c
Regular

I will try this now and see how it goes - figners crossed!

SUGGESTED POSTS