Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] Can't logon to mobile (blackberry) using device username and password

[BB] Can't logon to mobile (blackberry) using device username and password

Hi, I have a premium account. I'm trying to logon on my blackberry. I've reinstalled the app already and changed my device password twice. To confirm, I am using my device username and password. I logon usually via facebook and have changed that too, just in case. It just keeps telling me that my login details are incorrect. Please help, getting pretty fed up with this

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Try getting your device password and Spotify username which you need to log in by following the steps below:

1. Click here to visit the Spotify sign in page.
  2. On the sign in page, click Log in with Facebook. This’ll launch a new window.
  3. In the new window, enter your Facebook email address and password, and click Log In.
  4. Make a note of the device username – usually a string of numbers. You’ll need this later to sign in to Spotify on TiVo.
  5. Click Send e-mail to set password.
  6. Check the email account you use to sign in to Facebook.
  7. You’ll have an email from Spotify – open it and click the Set your device password link.
  8. On the Set a password for your devices page, enter a memorable password and click Set device password.

Once that is done, try logging in with your device username and device password. 

If you are still having issues, post back here and I will assist further 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts