Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] Songs and tracks skipping, in offline mode, Blackberry

[BB] Songs and tracks skipping, in offline mode, Blackberry

Hi All,

This is a problem I've been posting on twitter but 140 characters isn't doing it.  Have a Spotify approved Blackberry and spotify premium: 

Free application memory: 218 mb

Free memory: 6.0 gb

Free SD card memory: 2.1 gb off of 3.6 gb card 

I use the phone literally for:  twitter, phone, email, bbm, browser, and spotify. 

I have two playlists to sync up, one with 47 songs, the other with 7.  I have synced them over wifi (high quality).  Some of the songs are skipping  at random intervals, ahead by like 10-15 seconds--it sounds exactly like a record player skipping on the track.  The same playlists play just fine on spotify desktop. 

Before I was able to fix this somewhat, by creating a new playlist, copying the tracks over in Spotify desktop and then resetting the lists, which seemed to refresh the tracks on the phone.  However, that trick doesn't work anymore. 

I have tried the following now: 

A)  Changed the quality from high quality to low bandwidth in downloading songs. toggled download mode for playlist off and on so it would resync.  No change, track still skips in exact time spot. 

B)  Completely reset playlists again.  No change, track still skips in same time spot. 

C)  Deleted track from playlist---added track to a new playlist, synced up.  No Change, track still skips in same time spot. 

D) Have uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on Blackberry.  Have reset and brought all playlists back up.  No change, track still skips in same time spot. 

E)  Have deleted ALL playlists on Spotify Desktop, populated new playlists with same tracks, then upload those playlists through spotify mobile "reset playlists" --bloody track still skips in same time spot. 

This same track, does NOT skip in Spotify Desktop so I know it's not the file itself. 

Help! 

1 Reply

Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem. No solution so far 😞

P

Suggested posts