Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] Syncing tracks blackberry 9900

Solved!

[BB] Syncing tracks blackberry 9900

I've recentely added another couple of hundred tracks to spotify starred tracks. I have got a premium account but despite selecting to download the tracks on my phone they still appear greyed out and won't sync. Any suggestions? Going on holiday soon and want to be able to listen to all my tracks not just the ones I'd previously synced. I have a 32GB memory card so its not a memory space issue.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've just taken a look at your account - it appears that it hasn't actually been logged into you. 

When logging in on your Blackberry, use your "emmaljonesbz" username rather than email address. You should be able to get right into your Premium account on your phone now. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I've just taken a look at your account - it appears that it hasn't actually been logged into you. 

When logging in on your Blackberry, use your "emmaljonesbz" username rather than email address. You should be able to get right into your Premium account on your phone now. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hello,

I have a Blackberry Bold 9900, downloaded Spotify, paid for Premium service and can listen to tracks but need internet or wifi access. Offline Playlists don't work, even though I've created them and made them available offline on the Spotify app on my laptop. I have heard that some people have got Spotify working properly on this Blackberry model. Would love to know how! Anyone have any news?

Cheers,

Neil

Suggested posts