Announcements
Current information of our Google Nest Mini Offer can be found here.

[BB] WILL NOT LOG IN BB CURVE 9360

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: blackberry issues logging on

OMFG! Thank you so much!

Highlighted

Re: blackberry issues logging on

hello i got the same problem but i couldn't manage to fix it.

I can't find any user folder!!! in the spotify thing the only thing i see are three DAT files and two folders called images and substream.. one of the three .dat files is called user so i thought it was that, i deleted it and still can't log in..

Is maybe because is my first log in and still haven't registered any user on the phone? (yeah i never managed to log in since i downloaded the app a week ago).

Please help 😞

Highlighted

Re: WILL NOT LOG IN BB CURVE 9360

same bullsh** here. i go to the spotify web page on my phone browser and it doesnt load the download page at all...search for spotify in bb app world and no matches found. went to web page on my laptop,scanned the barcode in bb app world, the app pulls up on app world but says it isnt compatable...wtf. when i first got the phone in june i downloaded the app no problem used it for 30 days then it just stopped working altogether.phone broke got replacement,  signed up for premium and its great on my computer but realllllllllly wish i could use the damned pay version on my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its not right.

Highlighted

Re: WILL NOT LOG IN BB CURVE 9360

Community Legend

Try going to this link in your phone browser:

http://download.spotify.com/blackberry/Spotify.jad

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS