Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] blackberry 9790

Solved!

[BB] blackberry 9790

Please help. I have used the app for the past few weeks I also have the prem acc. I have had trouble all day trying to log in with just the loading icon staying on the screen. I have deleted the all and re-installed it. I have used both facebook and email address details to try and log in. I have also read the other help sections and it says to delet a folder called (users/username) on the media then click explore however I don't have this folder to do so. I have deleted and re-installed the app 3 times both restarting the device after each un-install and after each re-install but nothing is working. I can also log into the webpage, spotify desktop and spotify iphone with both email and facebook so that's fine aswell. Can you help asap please. Oo I have also checked for device updates and that all seams to be ok

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have exactly the same problem on the 9790. My daughter can log on no problem on her iphon. I can't get passed the log on page - its ether BB music or a change of phone!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

I have exactly the same problem on the 9790. My daughter can log on no problem on her iphon. I can't get passed the log on page - its ether BB music or a change of phone!

Hello there,

One thing you might want to try is requesting a Device Password from this page, then trying to log into your device using your numerical username and this device password. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks David - I changed password with the device password - still doing the same.  I'm not sure what a numerical username is and I just used my existing numerical name.  Is there anything else I can try? 

Hi there!

Same problem: BB 9790 and Spotify app trying to log in with no result. Left it alone and it did nothing after several hours of loggin in... Could you please help?

Thank you 

I have the same problem as davies771. Your sollution doesn't works for me.

I have an blackberry bold 9790, when I want to download spotify it says: Not available on your mobile device

Can someone help please?

Suggested posts